A good EMF meter is a valuable ally in the fight to reduce your EMF exposure.…
*We may earn a commission for purchases made using our links. Please see our disclosure to learn more.
We can only control so much when it comes to EMF radiation. Even if you take all the necessary steps around your house to reduce your levels, you still have your neighbors’ WiFi signal to contend with, nearby cell towers, and other external sources of radiation that can affect you. And that’s not even taking into consideration your exposure when you’re outside of your home safety zone.
So what can you do to stay safe while on-the-go?
Consider wearing a pendant. EMF protection pendants are one possible way to help reduce the impact of EMF radiation on your body. In this guide, we will go over some of the top pendants on the market so you can decide which is right for you.
Top 10 EMF protection pendants
10. ZZYBIA Star of David & Flower of Life Pendant. This orgone pendant features a combination Star of David and flower of life design, giving it a truly unique look. It is about one and a half inches in diameter and comes with a dark leather cord with copper accents. ZZYBIA advertises the pendant as EMF protective, as well as capable of combating negative energies. The manufacturer states that each pendant is worked on by a Reiki master, ensuring it has the appropriate energies. Furthermore, these pendants are handcrafted, so you are getting something that is one-of-a-kind. If you’re looking for a pendant that will draw some attention, this is it.
9. USWEL Anti-EMF Scalar Energy Pendant. This sleek, tungsten tag pendant from USWEL is said to improve sleep and shield against WiFi and other forms of EMF radiation. Featuring a crystal inlay on beautiful, gold-plated tungsten, this pendant looks as much like a fine piece of jewelry as it does a protective necklace. Furthermore, this pendant contains a positive energy center that is said to direct positive energy towards the wearer, while also helping promote better sleep and an overall sense of well-being. This necklace is a bit on the heavy side, which may be a good thing for you, depending on personal preference.
8. ZZYBIA Metatron’s Cube Pendant. ZZYBIA’s pendant is an orgonite stone made from high-quality obsidian, in addition to crystal and copper. It’s a little over one-inch wide, so it’s actually a bit smaller than it appears in pictures. The cordage is made from dark leather and includes copper accents. The pendant itself contains a Merkaba symbol, and each pendant is said to have been energized by a Reiki master. Furthermore, the pendant is conductive, which is, perhaps, why it is advertised as EMF protective. It is also said to promote positive energies.
7. Orgonite Andy Orgonite Energy Pendant. Made from Orgonite Andy’s Sedona Vortex blend, this pendant comes in a vibrant red rock color that can’t help but remind you of Sedona. The red rock blend consists of several different gemstones, including shungite, black tourmaline, selenite, and jasper, all suspended in polyester resin along with sand from one of Sedona’s very vortexes. Copper and brass are added to the mix, offering some degree of EMF protection. This donut-shaped necklace comes with a 30-inch long natural leather cord, as well. This necklace is quite fashionable and could easily be passed off as a regular necklace if need be. And while it is small, the process used to harden the resin helps ensure that it is strong and durable.
6. Pumayana Orgone Pendant. Pumayana’s Orgone Pendant features a truly unique look. The back features a copper spiral suspended in the orgone’s resin, while the front is a neat mixture of red, green, orange, and blue with a kaleidoscope-esque center. The different colors and the design represent the four elements — Earth, air, fire, and water. Each orgone pendant is handcrafted, and the manufacturer works in conjunction with a Reiki master to ensure it has the best energy possible. In addition to advertising this as an EMF protection product, Pumayana’s pendant is also advertised as a shamanic pendant, because of its energy.
5. Arte Orgones Orgonite Necklace. This orgonite pendant from Arte Orgones comes with a simple tree of life design. The pendant itself is a beautiful, deep green color, and the attached fully-adjustable cord is made from hypoallergenic cotton. According to the manufacturer, this pendant is capable of neutralizing magnetic waves, providing protection from everything from static electricity to EMF radiation. Each pendant is about four centimeters in diameter and weighs approximately 25 grams, making it reasonably small but with a little bit of weight to it. The manufacturer notes that the pendant is not only useful for EMF protection but also in mediation, reiki, yoga, and different alternative therapies.
4. Wallystone Gems Elite Nobile Shungite Pendant. Shungite is a rare rock found in Russia, specifically. There are different types out there, but for EMF protection, you specifically want elite Shungite. Many shungite pendants are not made from the elite version of the rock and are therefore not actually protective. Wallystone Gems’ pendant, however, is made from 100% elite noble Shungite. Each pendant is unique, owing to the nature of natural rocks, and weighs between five and nine grams. It also comes with a cord that is fully adjustable up to 24-inches. Shungite is one of the few rocks that has been studied and shown to have numerous benefits, and, anecdotally, it provides EMF protection, as well. To learn more about shungite, see our guide Shungite For EMF Protection.
3. PURA Espirit Orgone Pendant. PURA’s pendant is made from high-quality orgone, and it comes as a set with a protective orgone pyramid that can be placed around your home. In addition to offering EMF protection, PURA states that their pendant can reduce anxiety due to the black tourmaline inside. They also promote it as a meditation crystal, helping you achieve a calmer and more focused state of mind. The orgone in this pendant and pyramid is made from a variety of materials, including copper, black tourmaline, brass, and clear cast resin. The manufacturer notes that these materials are all-natural and organic, and also useful in yoga and reiki. Additionally, each pyramid and pendant are handcrafted.
2. PYOR Seven Chakra Onyx Pendant. The seven chakra pendant is made from the seven chakra stones, including quartz, red jasper, and amethyst. The resulting pendant is a beautiful combination of these differently colored stones, and it is strung on a black rope to allow for easy wearing as a necklace. Each pendant is handmade, as well, so you are receiving something that is truly unique to you. PYOR advertises their pendant has to have both EMF protective and chakra-balancing properties. Best of all, the pendant comes with an attractive crystal tree statuette for additional EMF protection and balancing of the chakras — or even just for decorative purposes.
1. Qlink. The thing that stands out about the Qlink pendant is the sheer amount of research behind it. This pendant has been manufactured for over 25 years and it’s one of the few EMF protection items to have been studied at all. One study, for example, found that the EEG waves of pendant wearers were less affected by EMF exposure than those who were not wearing the Qlink.
The Qlink uses Sympathetic Resonance Technology to reduce the effects of EMF radiation on the wearer’s body. It’s unobtrusive and unassuming, as well, and even comes in a variety of colors including pink, vivid orange, black, and olive. If you’re curious to learn more about the Qlink, see our in-depth guide here.
Do EMF protection pendants really work?
Different pendants are made from different materials, so it’s difficult to issue an across the board answer here. Some may, and some may not. As many claim to neutralize EMF radiation as it comes near the pendant, it’s difficult to really test this as the radiation isn’t being attenuated. In other words, you can’t always test the efficacy of one of these with a meter.
The bottom line here is that if you feel better while wearing a protection pendant, then it may be working for you. Take, for example, someone who suffers from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS). If they experience relief from their symptoms while wearing a pendant, then it appears the pendant is working for them. Of course, it’s difficult to determine if the reduction in symptoms is due to the pendant or the placebo effect, but if you have EHS and the pendant is helping, you may not even care about the why.
It’s worth noting, as well, that some pendants have more research behind them than others. The Qlink, for example, has actually been studied and has even been spotted on well-known celebrities such as Roger Daltry and Jimmy Page. So if having a scientific backing is important to you, it may be best to stick with one of the more well-researched options.
If you’re curious about EMF protection pendants, give one a try. There is very little risk involved — even if it helps, it’s not going to hurt. Try one of the options on our list and see if you find yourself feeling better.